What does it really mean for you and what difference does it make?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- What is a choice of fund?
- Am I eligible to choose my super fund?
- If I am eligible for Choice, what do I do?
- If I am eligible for Choice, what should I expect from my employer?
- What’s in the Standard Choice Form?
- What funds are eligible Choice Funds?
- What is a ‘default’ fund?
- What happens if my employer doesn’t make contributions to the fund I choose?
- What are my opportunities if I am eligible for Choice?
- What happens if I don’t make a choice or make an invalid choice?
- When will my employer start making payments into my Choice Fund?
- Can my employer reject my choice of super fund?
- How often can I switch to another super fund?
How we can help
- Advise if choice of superannuation fund laws affect you.
- Review the performance of your current superannuation provider in relation to your goals including how close you are to retirement.
- Make recommendations about your super arrangements, based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommend alternative fund providers – superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund.