Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- What are my options?
- Do I have to pay tax on an item I inherit?
- I inherited a house and I want to sell it. Do I have to pay Capital Gains Tax?
How we can help
If you have a sudden windfall like cash, property, shares or even a valuable item there may be financial implications. We can help you understand those implications and help you make the most of your windfall. We’ll also ensure you’re aware of any tax implications of your decisions.
- Review and help you set goals and a realistic time-frame.
- Identify your options if the windfall is cash and advise of tax considerations if the windfall is not cash.
- Recommend a selection of investment options.
- Advise you when you need to see an accountant or solicitor.